userBridge.19 in Athens, Greece from 17-19 September 2019: Save the date and register now!
Frankfurt/Main, June 14, 2019 // The userBridge regulatory affairs conference hosted by LORENZ Life Sciences Group will take place in Athens, Greece from 17-19 September 2019. This annual gathering attracts and showcases the latest thinking in regulatory affairs, offering a range of perspectives from agencies, industry and prominent consultants. The event is also structured to allow generous time for one-on-one networking. Many participants return to this forum year after year, and newcomers always feel warmly welcomed.
This year’s conference venue will be the Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso, one of Athens’ most iconic hotels. With the booking code 11195, userBridge participants can take advantage of a special room rate at the conference location, avoiding a daily trek to the event through the city’s heavy rush hour traffic.
Spread over 2½ days, userBridge offers its delegates both in-depth learning and the chance to exchange views with other regulatory affairs experts. In-depth plenary presentations are complemented by a wide range of other learning formats in small groups as well as on a one-on-one basis:
• LORENZ ‘Meet to Talk’ gives people the chance to book a private 45-minute slot with one or more of the company’s senior
• Table Tutorial sessions allow the detailed exploration of specific topics in small groups.
• The Agency Round Table enables participants to interact directly with agency representatives.
The conference agenda will cover a cross-section of current regulatory affairs issues, including:
• Agency updates from Health Canada, US FDA and South African SAHPRA
• Regional eSubmission updates on China, EAEU and GCC
• DMF eCTD for US and Canada
• Industry experience on automating submission process
• Merging of standards - eCTD, IDMP and structured product data
• Practical experience in preparing CP/MRP/DCP dossiers for Brexit
• Latest developments in African Medicines Regulatory Harmonization
• What's new in LORENZ products?
• Best practice advice on processes, content and software
"The simultaneous profusion and merging of standards and the increasing ability to create seamless workflows between multiple regulatory systems is providing a huge opportunity in our sector,” notes Raoul Lorenz, CEO of the LORENZ Life Sciences Group, “and we’re proud that userBridge has become an important gathering for anyone who wants to keep up with the latest developments in regulatory affairs. We hope very much to see you in Athens this September.”
To register for LORENZ userBridge.19 on 17-19 September 2019 in Athens please click here!
To take advantage of the userBridge special room rate at the Divani Apollon Palace & Thalasso, use the booking code 11195 and follow this link!
LORENZ Life Sciences Group (www.lorenz.cc ) has been developing and marketing software solutions for the Life Sciences market since 1989. LORENZ has an array of Regulatory Information Management solutions geared towards industry, health authorities and academia that enable compliance enforcement globally. LORENZ' tried and tested portfolio offers Product Registration/IDMP, Submission Assembly, Validation and Management, Publishing/eCTD, Regulatory Planning and Tracking products and related services. Interoperability between LORENZ products and third party solutions, as well as the ability to automate processes, allow LORENZ customers to enhance operational efficiencies. With over 1050 paid installations in 38 countries, LORENZ has a strong worldwide customer base.